4/1/07

New Direction

After spending some time in quit reflection, I've decided this website needs to head in a different way.


Most of my posting has a least a hint of the conservative views for which I'm known. It's always been my belief that sticking to principles of self-reliance & moral clarity will get you far in this world.


Yeah, they probably will. But it's too much darn work!


With that in mind, I'm taking a liberal tack & going to send the blog into left field a bit. Face it, there's TRAFFIC on the left. I mean people really focus on the liberal side of the blogosphere & I'm telling you, there's money in all of this.


I've resisted it but I know this is a better way to make some $$$. I'll throw out some conspiracies, bash some lame conservative politicians (like they deserve)...and ALL without suffering any consequences.


Yeah, conservatism is for chumps! Liberals can get away with the big things & only get a slap on the wrist. I'm joining the winning team - ethics & standards be darned!


***UPDATE***
If you haven't figured this one out by now: APRIL FOOLS!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You had me going there for a second. :)

Thanks for the chuckle, good sir!

Regards,
Brian L.

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP