4/11/07

1st Degree Essay

With a friendly suggestion from Harvey of Bad Example I've decided to go ahead & post my 1st Degree essay. As a side note, I'd also like to thank Harvey for helping me (again!) figure out how to get the darn thing on a website. Heaven knows you'd see nothing but a five-page essay on this page if it wasn't for him. :-)


One final note. Please feel free to read the essay & even comment or ask questions. Where I have to draw the line is anyone using it for their own purposes - particularly martial artists. This is based on my individual philosophy...


In other words: Write your own paper! :-)

First Degree Essay

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP