4/6/07

Visual Aids

Has anyone noticed (as I observed in the comments of another post) that the women on The Weather Channel get proportionately hotter as the network pushes harder on the global warming agenda?


I'm serious.


They even decided to color-coordinate the three women on there right now (Jen Carfagno, Eboni Deon, Nicole Mitchell) in a red, white & blue deal from left to right. If they weren't all good looking, I might actually have a delightfully snarky comment about it.


Of course, the price associated with lovely forecasters is listening to global warming blather every five minutes. I still don't buy it but I'll give The Weather Channel credit for making a beautiful effort!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP