4/8/07

Wonderful Easter News

Not only do we celebrate the Resurrection on Easter but I was given yet another reason for a joyful mood.


JP of IdLike2bnTX is going to be a Dad! That's right folks, you heard it here first! Now go to his site & congratulate the Texas gentleman properly!


I can say he's a man of outstanding moral conviction, subtle humor & brilliant methods in everything he does. The person who would make a better parent doesn't exist. I seriously mean that from the bottom of my heart. I count myself fortunate to know he is among my best friends.


Congratulations, JP, & best wishes to you & your family on this Easter Sunday!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP