4/14/07

2nd Degree Essay

I've got the outline well in progress on this assignment. Needless to say I was shocked by the amount of information I plan to cover. When I put it all down on paper it looks like we could have ten pages here!


I'm going to start by defining who an instructor is & branch off from there to discuss Challenges (both in becoming & being an instructor), a plan of action for teaching, monitoring progress (for both the student & instructor) & finally the results/rewards anticipated by following my particular philosophy. Note: nowhere in this will I discuss getting a multi-million $$ book deal for my obviously brilliant writing! :-P


I'm still leaps & bounds away from putting it all into a draft form. Still, the start of that should be about a week away if I keep with it. I have a couple compatriots who should review my current progress before I continue.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP