6/28/07

Neither Do I

This one goes out to chlorinejenny of I Don't Play Well With Others...check out her site - she's got a great sense of humor, which is amazing for a liberal (j/k). We got into a bit of a comment-sparring match over how to best treat an escaped male prisoner on another blog & she gave as well as she got.


Well, chlorinejenny, this one's for you:

A daughter was watching her mother reading in a chair & noticed her grey hairs. Curious, she asked her mother how she got them.

"Well", the mother replied, "every time you do something that makes me sad or angry, I get a grey hair".

The child sat, thought for a second & quickly asked, "Mommy, then how come all of grammas hair is grey?" :-P

4 comments:

Roses said...

Bah-ha-ha!

Good one!

Pumpkin Ceeds said...

heh heh! Cute!

Anonymous said...

BTW.
Did you just refer to me as "another blog"?
Is that all I am to you?

::leaves in a huff to collect creepy ghost tomatoes::

Hapkido said...

::Gulps, with large lump in throat::

*AHEM* What I, um, meant of course was CJenny & I got into a comment-sparring match at dear, sweet, humorous - never one to cause trouble - Roses' blog.

::tosses fancy jewelry at Roses::

Disclaimer: This is not to suggest that the owner of this site, heretofore referred to as "Dopey", is admitting to being wrong or fears being pelted with a certain creepy ghost tomato.

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP