6/9/07

2nd Degree Essay

Well, it's all done!


One rough draft & many revisions later I have what I consider to be my finest work. I dare say my writing was bold, when needed, subtle, when nuance was appropriate, and organized, like a Bad Example comment attack. I even went so far as to have an English teacher review my paper. If there's anything as blunt-force trauma through criticism, an English teacher can show you!


It's also my longest piece ever. 1o pages, single spaced.


So, when can everyone read it? >:-)

...

...

...

You can't! Well, at least not until my instructor reads it & accepts my thesis for teaching. After that, it's going to the public domain. In the mean time, feel free to read my 1st Degree Essay.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP