1/8/09

2nd Degree (Again?)

Well, I got the e-mail today.

It's the one that inspires nervousness, concern & anxiety: it's time to test once again. This round is for my 2nd Degree in Hapkido on January 27th.

OK, so I'm not all that nervous right now (said the student as he leafed through his HKD binder). It'll get bad as test comes closer & closer.

At least I have the week off to practice up. My 1st degree test involved getting punched in the jaw, choked to the point of almost passing out & barely being able to drag myself off the mat at the end. The hardest part was losing a won position in a ground fight...something I hope to remedy this time around. Unfortunately, the man who beat me, a very good friend of mine, hasn't exactly slacked off!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP