2/20/07

Guest Blogger

Since vacation is a couple weeks away, I've begun the search for a guest blogger.


Three of my friends were considered. Of these:


Scott isn't very familiar with blogger. Also, I'll give him the fact he's got a wife & three kids - not exactly screaming "free time" there. ha ha


Ron, who works more hours than two people, cited time constraints & while I'm inclined to believe this - especially with my not-so-veiled threat of breaking their fingers - I can't help but think this short poem he penned says it all:

Jack be nimble Jack be quick
Jack show Ron, Hapkido Kick
Jack show talent and Jack show skill
But Jack learn the bullet is quicker still. >;)

Ron gets the creativity award for that! Not surprisingly, that's why I wanted him to guest blog.


JP has accepted the guest blogger job & will be "taking over" March 5th. I'll post later with an introduction of this Texas gentleman who is generously giving of his time so I can go on vacation.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP