2/12/07

How To Save A Life

Start by not listening to anything by "The Fray" when you're around me.


I'm telling you. That lead singer has all the clear enunciation of a mute with marbles & peanut butter in his mouth.


Awful doesn't begin to describe it. It's this lackadaisical-sounding voice that just "feels" lazier than a silver spoon-fed trust fund baby on a job search - you get the idea no one took a listen to see if the group could actually perform before signing them to a record contract (which isn't, IMO, worth the cost of one CD).


I'm really recommending against this group. Somewhat because I think they're bad, but mostly for the fact I'll go on a *bleeping* rampage if I hear someone passing this crap off as music.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP