2/15/07

Changing Banks

After posting on the recent decision of Bank of America (BoA) to allow illegals the opportunity to get credit, I discovered my own bank, Wells Fargo is doing the same thing.


In the linked article from Michelle Malkin I read that my bank is offering home mortgages to illegal aliens in California & they're considering a program for credit cards.


Obviously, I find that unacceptable. Rewarding illegal activity is hardly something I expect from any organization with which I entrust my money. If that's how they want to do business, I'm taking mine elsewhere.


Does anyone have recommendations for banks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say put half your money in a jar and bury it in the back yard and take the other half to the track and bet it on the dog that takes care of his business right before the race.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP