2/16/07

6 Ways To Offer Bad Advice

I came across this article on msn.com where they purport to give advice to men & women on asking the opposite gender out.


Sure, that's awfully nice of them. However, you usually get what you pay for & this particular article costs nothing. Turns out, you don't get ripped off when you see it that way.


The silly post goes so far as to give you a way to "customize your vernacular" by way of an oh-so-handy spreadsheet. Are they serious with this crap?


My favorite line? Oh, that has to be:


“Pick an afternoon… I’ll meet you outside your office with bubbly and my crème brulée torch. If we kiss, I’ll even share the recipe.”

Oh please. TELL me they're joking with all this tripe! Who on this earth, short of an amorous Frenchman, would dare lay something like this on the ears of a woman? I, for one, can't imagine a lady hearing this & thinking how smooth a fella she's found.


I'd hardly call this worth a read. I'm perpetually single & can tell you stupid, grandiose gestures are worthless. Point blank - women are looking for the highest bidder in whatever they're buying. If you don't have it, you won't get them.


Embittered advice? Yes, that's the case. I see dating as a burden because of all the games & crap that are expected nowadays. Any time I meet a lady to whom I'm attracted, I immediately let it go.


Sadly, it's become more worth it to avoid the heartbreak than to have the emotional peak.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP