2/22/07

I Saw My Imoto!

I went to Hapkido tonight. Of course, that's pretty much my regular thing. Monday through Thursday with TKD & HKD. I just skip TKD on Thursday - for the most part.


Anyway, that's not the point of this post. About 1/2-way through class, my little sister, Sarah, showed up! Surprised didn't quite sum it up. I haven't seen her in almost three months.


Needless to say, I was very happy she was there. It's important she's doing well & keeping up with her overall feeling is a priority of mine. She's in good spirits & working hard in school. Her grades are good (a little trouble with one class, but she can do it!) & she's been working hard on her musical.


Oh, that's right! She gave me a ticket for that. It's next Friday & I'm having to ask for a couple hours off work to make it...but I will definitely make it!


We had the chance to catch up a bit on how things are going for her - pretty well by her account - & it does my heart good to see a nice, well-mannered young lady like her in this world. I know if she stays true to that, she'll realize all the great potential she has to be a success. It helps me feel I'm being a good brother to her.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP