2/18/07

New Toy On The Way!

I just received the best kind of notice by e-mail. My PowerShot digital camera is on the way as of this afternoon! I'm not too thrilled about the February 21 to March 2 delivery window but them's the breaks.


At the very least, I can be sure it'll be here prior to my trip to SC on March 5th. I'd really be upset if it didn't make it.


I'm especially excited about the fact it works with the photo function on my MP3 player! That's the reason I decided to switch from Sony (memory stick) to Canon (SD card). My MP3 holds Micro SD so I'll have the memory in the camera & my 8GB MP3 player to store anything that won't fit there.


I've gotta say it...


MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP