10/3/06

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! HapKiDo here from somewhere in the mid-west. After seeing every average guy/gal out there with a blog, I figured there's no harm in putting my exceptionally opinionated thoughts to cyberspace. As you'll see, I'm far from average (some may say brilliant but I'm not sure *they* are "all there").

I plan on posts mixing in a little humor, some serious content & a healthy bit of my mind thrown in for good measure. This might make some people nauseous. These people are liberals. Unless you progressive types are in need of spiking your blood pressure, you might want to look elsewhere.

As for the title of my blog. Well, we have a saying in my Hapkido school: "The 'crunch' means it's working"!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP