10/7/06

Seminar

Some of our Hapkido (HKD) guys are getting together at the end of the month & attending a seminar in Omaha,NE. This is the same one we attended last year AND only the second one I've not been tossed around by GM Pellegrini like a tackle dummy. For some reason, I think he likes making an example out of me. :-P

Last year, we only attended one day & relaxed on Sunday (Ahhh! That's how it's supposed to be!). This year, I'm divided on whether to do just the one day or go for the double impact with both GM Pellegrini & Bill "Superfoot" Wallace. I've been impressed by GM P at every seminar our school has attended - he definitely has vast knowledge of the art & a teaching style which makes it entertaining to learn.

The thought of another seminar (FINALLY!) has me thinking about what I want to post on this blog. I'm going to check with my head instructor & see if there's any problem with posting self-defense techniques once in awhile. I think that's generally useful for people to know. Besides, it's cool stuff with the - WARNING! SHAMELESS PLUG - benefit of increasing my site traffic.

I'll be posting any pics I have from the seminar after we get back and - barring a serious beating for over-stepping my authority - should be posting self-defense info regularly.

Take care & as always, Aut Viam Inveniam, Aut Faciam.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP