10/12/06

Pyramid Tea

Tea is my biggest non-vice. I really like it when I can find something that sits well, is easy to brew & doesn't taste like water-soaked cigarette butts. Finding a tea that is flavored without overpowering you is tougher than you'd think. Fortunately, Lipton - who doesn't have the best track record in my book - has come up with a solution: Pyramid Teas.


I really like these. Of the six flavors, I've tried Black, Red, White & Vanilla/Caramel. I'm eager to try the Green as well. I really have no interest in trying the Bavarian, but maybe just to give it a shot.


OK, the White Tea (with mango & apricot) tastes fine, but the bag deposits all this sediment in the cup & that gritty mess always finds it's way into your mouth when you finish the cup. Note to Lipton: Not a big fan of gritty stuff in my tea. I drink tons of it & I'm sure this isn't something most people want.


Vanilla/Caramel is my favorite by far. Why? Well, it tastes a bit stronger than regular tea & isn't bitter. To top it off, the tea tastes almost like you've "Irished it up". *wink* Great taste, smooth drink & tastes like you've put alcohol in it...Yep, I think we have a winner!


Red is excellent stuff, by the way. It's got strawberry in it & is milder than all of them. I'd recommend this one first if you want to give them a try.



**Update**

I finally gave the Grean Tea with Tangerine a shot. Excellent stuff & it doesn't have the same gritty junk that comes with the white tea. Definitely worth a shot.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP