10/10/06

Blog Groupie

Harvey at Bad Example dispensed some practical advice on how to store cigars. If you're into high-quality smokes and want to keep the costs down, check out his post on cigar storage.

I think the "baggiedor" is the best way to go. I have an economical humidor, but nothing to travel with. Since the seminar in Omaha,NE is coming up, I think that's the perfect time to try this little project. Sure I COULD spend much more on a portable humidor, but why spend when you can be a cheap SOB frugal?

Also, I'm now an offical Blogtips Groupie! In accordance with groupie standards, I have a completely unrepentant plug of said groupie status on my main page. Feel free to click on through...

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP