10/12/06

Cuesto-Rey Centenario #60

Cuesto-Rey Centenario #60
Cost: $6.50
Gauge: 50
Length: 6"


Overall, a light-bodied cigar with some hints of earth. Considering it's $6.50 (Darn Iowa tax!), I expected maybe something with more quality. The start is fine & mild, but as you get further into the cigar, it becomes slightly more bitter.


At no point was this a "bad" cigar. Still, it's not something I'd recommend. The price takes it out of what I'd consider a casual smoke range & at no point are you going to enjoy this as much as a similarly-priced smoke. The Montecristo #2 is a much better buy at a similar price.


Overall, I'd say 2 out of 5. It's a mild cigar that becomes fuller as you go but with that comes a bitter end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so it's $6.50 plus 22% or you payed $6.50 total?

Anonymous said...

$6.50 total. I wasn't thrilled about it, either. It's not terrible but I can buy a Montecristo #2 for the same price & completely enjoy it the whole way.

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP