10/11/06

Taxes on Cigars

So I purchased a basic humidor yesterday. The guy at the cigar shop was very helpful - conditioned it, set everything up, made sure humidity was correct. Very nice cherry finish, not too costly & still looks good. Here's a couple pics...




Now, you may be thinking, "There's not many smokes in that there humidor". Which brings us to the subject of this post - Iowa is full of commies when it comes to taxes!

There's a 22% tax on ALL tobacco products of this nature. So, if I want to order cigars, I'm going to have to take it online. OHHHHHH!!! (groaning) Who has time to get online? ;-)

So, if I want cigars other than those sweet, sweet Montecristo #1s, I'm going to have to order online to avoid the liberal penalty tax.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP