3/23/07

REALLY Sore!

Wow! My arms are killing me today. Painkillers (in the form of Ibuprofen) are the order of the day.


I guess getting back to TKD & HKD after 2+ weeks off is going to induce a little soreness. It's not a bad thing - at least I can feel the progress of strengthening muscles. I'll stop short of saying I could try out for the cast of 300.


Most of what I did involved punching, blocking, etc. I did work on my arms a bit (mostly shoulders) & even spent some time on the Wii. That bowling game is just addictive! I've also noticed it does a lot to improve your shoulder strength & rotator cuff motion.


Ah, even with the soreness, exercise feels GOOD!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP