3/16/07

Hapkido in Hapkido

Well, that makes for a confusing title!


I decided to stop by class this evening with the idea of saying hello to
everyone & to reassure Master Rion I was, in fact, returning to Iowa after
a fun trip to South Carolina. :-) I didn't plan on participating but that
was until I had a had a chance to show off in front of Denise!


Of course, I'm kidding (mostly). I just missed getting into the mix. My
techniques seemed to have more energy in them & I enjoyed every minute of class - except for Bill trapping me face down in a scuffle. The nerve of that guy! (Kidding, Bill!)


We also have advanced class tomorrow so I can transition back into things
without too much rough-around-the-edges stuff come Tuesday (class canceled next Monday).


BTW, for you "girlie-men" out there. Denise is a Master's Degree candidate
enrolled in Master Rion's Practical Self-Defense course - which does many
similar things to HKD. This includes chokes, grapples & takedowns. So, I
want you to keep one thing in mind:


You could get beat up by a girl!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP