3/1/07

Coffee House 2007

This one is Sarah's last concert in high school. After that, it's off to college at Iowa State University.


I had to make arrangements to be there for this one - it interfered with my normal work schedule. Fortunately, Liz (the other little sister), was willing to cover me for the extra time. In return, she'll be able to sleep in for a bit & I'll cover her.


The "Coffee House" is an Alburnett tradition of sorts. I can't tell you how long it's been around (OK, because I really don't know) but it's a nice production every year.


The idea is simple: You give certain people tables & have servers come around to sell them various confections & drinks. This, of course, is included with the main production of an entertaining musical. They do very well every year & I've always been happy to attend.


So, thanks to Liz & "break a leg" to Sarah at her farewell performance tomorrow!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP