3/29/07

Cutting Class

I skipped out on class three of four days this week. Needless to say, that's unusual for me. I'm normally there at least three days.


Tuesday, the one day I went, was fine. My flexibility was excellent in TKD & most of my techniques were OK in HKD. Soreness played a part in my not going to class on Wednesday but it wasn't anything that would have really stopped me.


Tonight, I just didn't feel like getting up. I'm hoping this isn't the start of a trend. I had thought going on vacation would relieve some of the stress I've been feeling. I was right. It alleviated it for two weeks or so. Now things are back to "normal". Boy, you don't ever want that feeling.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP