3/5/07

Coffee House 2007

I thought it was a nice show. Merrick, as usual, did an excellent job & really took things above & beyond with his rendition of Don McLean's "American Pie". It was a highlight to an already entertaining night.


My Imoto, Sarah, played an original piece titled "Burial". It's not as sorrowful as you might think. There are some powerful, precise chords in the higher octaves - something I'd call a resolution (as opposed to mournful). She's always included quite a bit of depth in her music & this song shows her appreciation for giving you something emotional to interpret.


Some of her outfits were just adorable! I hope she'll forgive me for posting a couple here but you have to agree she's the cutest little sister in the world. :-)


Nurse Sarah
"Little Shop of Horrors"


Pianist Sarah
"Burial"


Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie

OK, I know the one with her eating pie wasn't a "costume" but it's still a nice picture... :-)

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP