3/1/07

3 Times Canceled

Because of weather, TKD & HKD were canceled three times this week. Normally, I'd really be bummed about that but my cold - which recently enjoyed a resurgence - kept me out of the action on Wednesday anyway.


We're getting ANOTHER ice storm today. Unbelievable! I'm definitely hoping against hope there's no loss of power again. The last time we were down for only 36 hours - about 1/2 of the average time, I think. Still, another storm in such close proximity to the previous one won't be good.


The other frustrations I'm coping with are Sarah's musical tomorrow night (hoping there'll be no problem making it) & vacation the next 2 weeks. The latter means I can't go to class for all that time. Maybe my brother will take me to that JKD school they have in SC. It'll at least keep me active.


Well, here's hoping the weather holds off over the weekend so my flight on Monday departs on time.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP