3/4/07

Feelin' Better

I'm definitely feeling better than I was yesterday. Maybe stress was getting to me. Who knows?


I'm sipping on a 44oz. "Rooster Booster" from the gas station across the street, listening to Vanessa Carlton (hey! It helps me relax, so don't judge) & am getting stuff done.


I'm off tomorrow because I have a concert to attend for little sis, Sarah - which I always enjoy. Yeah, I know I'm not objective but she's very talented & it's always enjoyable to hear her perform. I'll also be able to give her the Christmas gift (yeah, forgot last time I saw her) I never brought to class. Spoiler: It's a Swarovsky silver-crystal butterfly. I'm 90% sure she won't read this post, so the secret's safe.


After the concert, I've got to do a little laundry for the trip, make sure I have cash to travel & get everything packed up. I'm giving my brother, Matt, my old 3.2MP Sony camera since I have the 10MP superbuttkicker model now. Hopefully, that'll get included in the mix.


I should probably also load up some new songs on the MP3 player. Maybe not. The flight is only 2 hours or so & I have waaay more music on there for that time. I'll keep that in mind.


It's Dad's birthday on Monday & I ordered him a gift. I sent it to the SC address, but I don't think it'll get there in time. Fortunately, he & Matt are picking me up at the airport, so I'll be able to take him out to dinner at the very least.


Whew! Bunch of random thoughts in there.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP