11/27/06

Assistant Instructor

I just received an e-mail from my instructor Master Rion. He let me know that my 1st degree certificate for TKD is coming next week. It's taken awhile for the ITA to send it - I was certified 10/21/2005 - so it's nice to know it's on the way. Included will be a certificate in Korean, hand-brushed on rice paper. I'm thinking that's a good one to frame.


In addition to this bit of good news, Master Rion has also promoted me to Assistant Instructor in TKD. This is actually a surprise! I've been helping lead class & do some low-level instructing but I never considered this would earn me that position. I'm just glad I can help him out with the day-to-day class functions - Master Rion puts an awful lot of weight on his shoulders & I see it as the black belts' collective responsibility to do anything possible to take some of that load off.


I'm thrilled I have something I enjoy so much that gives me (IMAO) more than I actually put into it. I don't think most people are as fortunate as I have been.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP