11/18/06

Thanksgiving

Wow, it's almost the holiday season?!? The year's really flown by. Of course, when you work in transportation like I do, holidays just aren't as fun. For example - I work Thanksgiving AND Christmas this year. Yeah, I get paid for it & all but all things being equal, I'd rather not work.


Adding to it, we only have class Monday & Tuesday this week. This means I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (pretty much the usual schedule) with only 2 days to vent some steam. Oh well, them's the breaks...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love working holidays! I'll be working Thanksgiving as well but should be off for Christmas. My workplace is nice enough to move some loads around so we can have that day off but Thanksgiving is just too busy for that.

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP