11/16/06

Bond, James Bond (Part 2)

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I just got the notice in the mail yesterday that they have my 1st 2 collections of James Bond DVDs! hee hee I'm so excited. I can't wait until the 3rd & 4th collections come out. Dr. No isn't in the 1st 2 sets (how lame is that?). I'm no smoker, but that opening scene with Connery smoking a cigarette at the (baccarat?) table probably sold a lot of them when that movie premiered. Still, there are some darn good ones in the 1st collections. My personal favorite, The Man With the Golden Gun, is the 1st DVD of the 1st collection.



I'll be there when the post office opens at 0900 to grab 'em! Woo Hoo!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP