1/13/07

That's When I Realized We're Family.

My adopted little sister, Liz, & I got into a heated argument over a politically-charged subject.


No, I won't get into the details of the matter. I will say we're both stubborn people who aren't easily swayed. So yeah, it was a "spirited" argument.


It says a lot that she could get me so worked up & assertive with my opinions. I only do that with - you guessed it - family.


That, paired with the fact we were willing to apologize to each other & drop it after the whole thing just goes to show she is, in fact, my sister after all. :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah what can i say i can be a pissy bitch!! my mom always joked we should have been called the bullhead family because we are all quite steadfast in our opinions and will fight about even trivial things to the death! but on the other hand we were also taught when to swallow our pride and say sorry, or even when we didnt feel we were wrong to drop it because nothing is worse than a cold war with family over something that isnt even worth it.. long story short you are right fighting with me is fighting family.. my temper is usually sooooooooo bad that as an adult my saftey is the "im not talking about this anymore.." that means if it doesnt stop the evil irish/german temper is gonna drop.. and it is vicious!

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP