1/30/07

Here Come The "Magic Wand" Jokes

It looks like Daniel Radcliffe, of Harry Potter fame, will be starring in a stage production of Peter Shaffer's Equus. A scene of which will show him in the buff.


Yep, you can bet it won't be long (pardon the pun) before the "magic wand" jokes start making the rounds.


I'm not really sure how or why Radcliffe (aged 17) has gained the approval from his parents but I'd be willing to bet this is one of those moments in his career where he wants to "redefine" his image.


Well, I guess I wish him good luck on that. I sure won't be seeing that play. I just think it's weird to have the embodiment of a new childhood icon presenting himself in his birthday suit.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP