1/25/07

Test Is Moving Along

Class last night went really well. The kids behaved for the most part in TKD & it passed by without incident. Master Rion led things & we all got a good workout from it.


HKD was incredibly productive! Mr.Reif helped me get through Purple & Brown belts in the 1st half of class. Since we had extra time, we started over at White belt & managed to get all the way through Green without any problems.


For those of you keeping count, that leaves High Brown belt & Red belt to sort out before test. Since there's about 12 days to test, I'm feeling good about my chances at this point. I wouldn't have guessed I'd be this far along in preparing for advancement.


Tonight, we'll work on Brown, High Brown & Red belts - which will probably use most of our time. Any time left I suspect will be to touch up Purple & Blue. Since we were able to get White through Green done so quickly, I suspect those will take care of themselves.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP