1/30/07

Hapkido Test

I'm feeling pretty well about my chances on this one. Mr. Reif helped me get through High Brown & Red Belts last night. We even went back to High Brown to make sure we had everything working well.


As we get closer to test time, I'll get more nervous (believe me, that's normal in any test where you have to recall this much). There's over 160 techniques by my count. Yikes!


The real key to success here is not skipping an entire group of techniques in any belt. That's more likely to happen, IMO, than missing one or two in a particular set.


I'm betting with the next three days for practice, we'll be able to set these down & I'll be all set for next Tuesday at 6:30PM.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP