1/18/07

Carrie Underwood

I can't say I'm much of an American Idol fan - it just never caught my interest. I suppose I can be forgiven for not knowing who the heck Carrie Underwood is.


I heard her single "Before He Cheats" on the radio & while it's not really my type of song, it did encourage me to check out some of her other songs. I downloaded a few & would say she's at least worth checking out.


I'm not much of a country fan, though I do have a few artists I can enjoy. She's definitely going on the list because of her strong, confident voice. Most of her songs are catchy or at least strike a good emotional chord. It doesn't hurt that she's cute-as-a-button, either. ;-)


Seriously, she's well-worth a listen. Hope you enjoy her music!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP