8/13/07

Why Not?

StarWars Pants quotes:

  • We've got to be able to get some reading on those pants, up or down.
  • The pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts.
  • I find your lack of pants disturbing.
  • These pants contain the ultimate power in the Universe. I suggest we use it.
  • Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him more time!
  • General Veers, prepare your pants for a ground assault.
  • I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my pants back home.
  • TK-421... Why aren't you in your pants?
  • Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
  • You are unwise to lower your pants.
  • She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally Commander.
  • Governor Tarkin. I recognized your foul pants when I was brought on board.
  • You look strong enough to pull the pants of a Gundark.
  • Luke... Help me remove these pants.
  • Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
  • That blast came from those pants. That thing's operational!
  • A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.
  • Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
  • Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.
  • Your pants betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially one... Your sister!
  • Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
  • Short pants is better than no pants at all.

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP