9/23/09

It Does Exist!

Waaay back, I doubted the very existence of Whataburger. My friends told me it didn't exist, people mocked me for believing in Whataburger. My life was filled with doubt, fear & worry that, in fact, there WAS no Whataburger!


I just didn't know how I could go on in a world where Whataburger wasn't real...


Then, like Sarah Palin setting liberals straight on big government, Mrs. Who stepped in & renewed my hope for a real Whataburger! I was overjoyed with a bolstered sense of hope & possibility in the world that, one day, I too might enjoy the delicious wonder that is the Whataburger!


Well, that day finally arrived! I have eaten the Whataburger & it was freakin' delicious! Thanks, Mrs. Who, for not letting me give up hope. :-)


Here's my proof Whataburger exists:




And here's my proof it is good:

1 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

I told you so!!!

And I'm so glad you got to go.

Now you're making me hungry!

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP