12/3/06

Vacation

My brother is coming into town this Thursday & I'm taking the week off for some R & R while he's here. Plans pretty much involve the higher callings of life: drinking, partying & probably getting around to eating at some point.


Fortunately, his flight gets in Thursday about noon - which will give me time to get back for TKD/HKD. Yeah, I'm not taking that off. Any vacation I take in-state means I have all the time in the world to go to class & I'm going to take it. Also, I'm really stoked about my certification paperwork coming in.


I've got some nice cigars sitting in the humidor at the perfect temperature & moisture level that we're going to enjoy here. The Cohibas are particularly high on my list. I need to get a new cutter, but I'm thinking maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas since I can't think of anything else.


I'll let you all know how vacation's going. Take care & don't forget to write!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP