4/10/08

This Is Just Too Good

OK, I know there's a lot of tooting my new laptop's horn lately, but this HAS to be the coolest feature ever!

I have voice recognition software!!!

GOOD voice recognition software. I can dictate to the computer, send e-mails, arrange files, do photo/video organizing (a big help with all the "move", "copy", "delete" stuff), etc. It's solid with commands - even though it may miss once & again (crappy desktop mic) - but the dictation is perfect on e-mails & word.

I haven't tried this for blogging yet, assuming that it'll work for this, because it's late & people are trying to sleep.

All I can say is: bow before me, mere mortals of the technology world! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP