4/25/08

Nice Shot?

It was weird but in a funny way...

I was talking to this cute lady at work (unfortunately married, but hey, what can you do?) & leaning on another co-worker's desk. This particular co-worker likes to keep various treats in a small bowl on her desk.

The conversation went like this:

Her: "Hey, toss me one of those little butterfingers.

Me: Sure, no problem. ::Grabs mini butterfinger::

As I toss it into her hands, either the greatest or the worst shot of my life came to be...

Yes, it skipped right out of her hands and into, or more accurately, in between, a certain place below her neck and most definitely above her stomach. This area in question which, by the way, was poorly covered by her v-neck shirt, is not exactly easy to escape notice of.

Now, keep in mind, this young lady is cute-as-a-button, has curves in the places we guys like women to have such figures and completely willing to make light of a fella, such as myself, in an awkward situation - which this definitely was.

I guess the best way to describe it is this...


Well, without the drunken weirdness, at least.

4 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

Well...did you help retrieve it?

(Runs away before Hap can throw something at Mrs. Who...although I do have the cleavage to make a respectable catch, myself!)

Hapkido said...

Mrs. Who,
OK, i'll be honest...except for the fact she's married, I would have loved to play golden retriever!

No need to worry about me throwing anything - I don't think Roses' tomatoes are in season yet. :-)

::Blushes at that last comment::

Mrs. Who said...

Leave Roses' tomatoes alone!!!

Hapkido said...

Mrs. Who,
But Roses has great tomatoes that are ideal for throwing at fellow bloggers!

The virtual SPLAT! always brings a smile to my face. :-)

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP