11/4/07

They Weren't On Strike?

I really thought the Writers Guild already was on strike, for the past 15 years or so. I mean, how could they not be with all the crap they've been churning out in that time?



Is this really a loss if they do quit? Heck, I've written short stories better than the drivel they're pushing on us every year & I wouldn't have the audacity to charge you $9 to listen to the prodigy of my imagination.



Which gives me an idea: I should be a writer if these clowns go on strike! No more "blame America" movies, actors would be subject to slaps upside the head - just because, they wouldn't have to do anything other than be themselves - & you'd actually be entertained!



I'd argue that's a win-win. Anybody with me?

0 comments:

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP