1/20/10

Weather Delay

I went up to Iowa to visit Miss Hammy this past weekend & expected to fly out on Monday morning. On the way to the airport we got a call informing me my flight was delayed. After checking with the airline, we were flat-out told there's no way out of CR...

Well, that was a bummer (ha ha).

We met one of my friends for lunch & caught up a bit. Also, I was afforded the opportunity to go to class.

Now, I have a reputation for being a little tougher when leading - not that I want to run anyone into the ground - but I'll push the pace & if people need to catch their breath, there's no shame in it.

Four people accused me of trying to kill them...

C'mon, guys! I leave for a few months, show up for one class & you think I'm trying to put you six-feet under? Really?

Hapkido went a little better, with my techniques going well, my falls looking good & generally just having a good time. That's just a fun class for me.

Best of all, Miss Hammy & I had a whole extra day together! So, if that's how travel delays turn out, I'll take more of 'em!

3 comments:

patti said...

So I take it Miss Hammy decided a long distance relationship is not totally out of the question after all? Did you ride any ponies?

Mrs. Who said...

Reading this post made me smile! I'm happy for both of you.

RonnyEngrish said...

YOU WERE IN TOWN?!? I probably couldn't have made it then. I just started a second shift 2-11. Next time you are in town....CALL. Or I will get master Rion to beat you up. Cuz there's no way I can beat you up. ...come to think of it...I don't think I can make Master Rion do it either. Shoot. okay please call. :)

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP