6/28/08

In Case Of Emergency

I have a favorite blog post.

Strangely, it's not one of my own - though I'm glad of that fact, since it suggests I'm not nearly so full of myself as I thought. ;-)

I recommend everyone who visits this site - if you've ever had a bad day, been pissed off at someone you care about or even just wondered "what's the point in trying?" - go to this blogger's site & read this short, meaningful story. Even if you only have a minute to spare, I promise it'll be the best minute of your day. The post is that good.

Roses, yet again (my 3rd read), this story has moved me beyond adequate words to describe the feeling. Take a bow, you deserve it.

1 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

*sniff* dammit

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP