2/28/08

Somebody Please Explain

Why do some people think Will Ferrell is soooo funny?

The guy definitely ISN'T funny. In fact, if that's what passes for funny nowadays, please, please, somebody go ahead & put the final nail in comedy's coffin.

Laurel & Hardy = Funny

Alan King = Funny

Richard Jeni (Rest in Peace) = Funny

Laurel & Hardy made physical comedy what it is today (or was, before uninventive jerks killed it - thank you, Andy Dick). Alan King was great at describing everyday situations with appropriate humor. Richard Jeni had a delivery like no one else. He's one of the few comedians who had me laughing hours after one of his shows.

Take a lesson all you comedy posers out there! Will Ferrell just isn't funny & neither are most of the dweebs who pretend to be comics nowadays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting. I have already added it to my blogroll. =) Stupid jibberish and an unsolicited link. I hope you enjoy.

Other than that, are you ever coming back, Hap?

Site Meter

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Crunch Time ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP